Ultrasonic Calibration Blocks in the UK
Your Reliable Ultrasonic Calibration Blocks Supplier in UK
- Your Reliable Calibration Blocks Supplier in the UK
- Dependable calibration blocks supplier with over 25 years of experience since 1988
- All calibration blocks are of high precision and accuracy
- All calibration blocks are affordable to ensure you get value for your money
- Calibration blocks are made from stainless steel to ensure long durability
- We have 95% customer satisfaction after the UK clients personally try our products
How to Choose Calibration Blocks?
When choosing suitable calibration blocks, the following are some of the important factors to consider:
- Material and Thickness of Calibration blocks should be made from high-quality aluminium or stainless steel. Calibration blocks made from other materials like plastic or lead are prone to destruction and sharp edges, which may harm the calibration equipment and result in poor accuracy.
- Calibration blocks made from thick metal will make more rigid and strong, while some thin blocks have a weak structure because they usually have hollow metal inside, which is not stable. If you are buying calibration blocks, make sure it is made from thick metal to ensure a good level of accuracy.
- The surface of the block should be smooth and clean. Blister or any other defects can affect the result of your calibration. Hence you need a perfectly-made calibration block for high accuracy. Check for any scratches or damages on the surface before purchasing it.
- Durability of Calibration Blocks is another important factor to consider when purchasing them. The metal used to make the blocks should be tin-plated or powder-coated to ensure that the material is easier to use and stable.
Products We Have for you
V-1 Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
V-2 Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
DC Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
SC Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
DS Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
DSC Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
RC Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
4 Step Block$50.00 Add to Quote
5 Step Block$50.00 Add to Quote
10-Step Block$50.00 Add to Quote
ASME Basic Calibration Block 1$50.00 Add to Quote
ASME Basic Calibration Block 2$50.00 Add to Quote
IIW-Type 1 Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
IIW-Type 2 Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
V-3 Calibration Block$50.00 Add to Quote
Mini Phased Array Calibration Block A$50.00 Add to Quote
Why Global Clients Choose Us?
40 Years of Expertise
We have 40 years of experience in the professional production of ultrasonic flaw detectors, an annual output of more than 10,00 ultrasonic flaw detectors, thickness gauges, ultrasonic probes and calibration blocks.
Talented Engineers and support team
As of September 2021, we have a total of 125 employees, including nearly 45 professional and technical workers who are masters or doctorate degree holders.
Advanced production equipment
We have Complete machining workshop, CNC, CNC machine tools, and more than 50 other types of processing equipment,to ensure high-precision product parts.
Excellent After-Sales Service
We provided excellent after-sales service, including fast delivery, online training, immediate feedback of trouble shotting.
Ultrasonic Calibration Block UK- FAQs
Table of Contents
1. What are the Types of Calibration Blocks?
There are many types of ultrasonic calibration blocks available in the market. Here are some of the common calibration blocks and their specific uses.
- UT V1 Calibration Block: UT V1 Block is made from high-quality materials. This calibration block provides good accuracy in determining the quality of welded joints.
- 5 Step Calibration Block: 5 step calibration block is made from high-end metal and can withstand heavy force due to its sturdy structure. This calibration block is used to calibrate and verify the calibration of ultrasonic thickness gauges.
- ASME Ultrasonic Calibration Blocks: ASME Ultrasonic Calibration Blocks for piping is designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of API 6A Ed. This calibration block is ideal for pipe and weld inspection jobs.
- IIW Type 1 Calibration Block for fabrication inspection: IIW Type 1 Calibration Block is ideal for calibrating and checking the accuracy of a sensor or probe used for oil quality testing, material testing, and vibration inspection. It is used to inspect fabrications and fabricated designs.
- TOFD Calibration Block for volumetric inspection of welds: The time of flight diffraction (TOFD) calibration block is used to calibrate optical thickness gauges for volumetric inspection of welds. It is mostly used for heavy pressure vessels and pipeline Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT).
- SC Calibration Block for shear wave sensitivity calibration inspection: The calibration blocks used in SC inspection are made from stainless steel to withstand corrosion and heavy force. This calibration block is ideal for shear wave sensitivity calibration inspections.
Related Article: Types of Ultrasonic Calibration Block
2. Reliable Calibration Block Manufacturer and Supplier in the UK
NDT-KITS has been a renowned manufacturer and supplier of reliable calibration blocks since 1988. Their calibration blocks have been in high demand in the UK, Europe and the USA. They are reliable and provide precise measurements at a very affordable price. NDT-KITS takes pride in manufacturing high-quality calibration blocks. All their products are ISO 9001 certified. The calibration blocks come with a 3-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
Sonaspection is a veteran company in the business of non-destructive testing with its experience from 1980. They provide reliable and precise calibration blocks to meet the needs of their customers. Their calibration blocks are manufactured and produced in their facility in the UK by experienced staff. They ensure high-quality standards in their products to produce accurate results for all customers worldwide. All specimens and calibration blocks from Sonaspection have been accepted as international standards.
Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited(Phoenix ISL) is a company specializing in the manufacture and design of non-destructive testing and inspection since 1983. They provide a wide range of customized solutions for their customers from their facility in the UK. They offer a wide range of ultrasonic testing methods such as phased array testing, TOFD and pulse-echo technologies to offer solutions to professionals for welds inspection, thickness inspection, corrosion and erosion and other flaw detection services. They have ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation and a certificate of UKAS.
Related Article: Top 7 Ultrasonic Calibration Block Manufacturers
3. What Qualities should I Look for in a Calibration Block Supplier?
All customers research and do due diligence when looking for a reliable calibration block supplier in the UK. Although there are many options, you should keep the following qualities in mind when looking for a calibration block supplier.
- The supplier’s reputation will assure you of the quality and accuracy of the calibration blocks we are purchasing.
- Number of years of experience: The more experience a calibrator or supplier has, the better it is because this is one way to ensure their quality and accuracy.
- Ensure the supplier has good customer service.
- Ensure the supplier can ship the calibration block to your location on time: the sooner you receive your calibration block, the better.
- Ensure the supplier has a good return policy; a supplier who can offer a refund if you are not satisfied with the product is preferable.
4. Why Choose NDT-KITS: Ultrasonic Blocks
NDT-KITS has specialized in producing and supplying a wide range of ultrasonic blocks, test specimens and other NDT equipment. Their products are considered the best in the ultrasonic market due to their high quality. Here are some reasons why you should choose NDT-KITS as your supplier of ultrasonic blocks.
- NDT-KITS is a professional ultrasonic calibration device manufacturer. We offer cost-effective calibrator blocks of superior quality. We have the experience and capability to offer the highest quality products and guarantee more accurate results for our customers.
- NDT-KITS manufactures all products in house, allowing for quick delivery and production of large quantities. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified with the state of the art facilities and equipment.
- NDT-KITS offers customized solutions and accepts customer designs, specifications and packaging requirements.
When choosing reliable calibration blocks, you should choose a reliable supplier. An ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier of calibration blocks, NDT-KITS offers a diverse range of quality products. Contact us today for more details on the ultrasonic calibration blocks we manufacture and supply.
Ask our Experts for Solution!
If you are unable to find answers to any specific question, just click on the “Send Email” button. We will surely contact you within 12 hours.