When it comes to inspecting components with small and tight diameters, it can be challenging if you need the right equipment. That is where the borescopes come in handy. A borescope is an optical inspection tool that lets users see inside inaccessible or confined spaces. A borescope makes it easy for technicians to identify and locate problems in inaccessible areas of machinery or equipment. These devices are also called endoscopes and snake cameras. They are commonly used by maintenance technicians as well as engineers to inspect pipes, valves, ducts, and other small areas for signs of corrosion, stress cracking, metal fatigue, or other defects. This article explores the top 8 borescope manufacturers in the USA.
I. Top 8 Borescope Manufacturers in the USA
- Address – Shinjuku City, Tokyo, Japan
- Year of Experience – 103 years (1919)
- Certificates – ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO 45001, Technical Assessment Certificate CVT.
- Company Introduction – Olympus is one of the leading borescope manufacturers in the world. With over 90 years of experience, they can produce some of the highest quality products on the market today.
The Olympus Corporation was founded in 1919 and has grown into a multinational corporation with global operations. Olympus maintains offices in over 20 countries across five continents based out of Tokyo, Japan.
Olympus is best known for its endoscopes and related accessories, such as lenses, filters, illuminators, etc. These products are utilized by professionals across multiple industries, including medicine, dentistry, and veterinary care.
With decades of expertise, Olympus can offer premium quality products at competitive prices. Their commitment to excellence makes them one of the top borescope manufacturers in the USA.
Olympus is one of the top borescope manufacturers in the world. Olympus was established in 1919 and has its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.
- Products Offered – Videoscopes, Industrial fibrescopes, light sources, and inspection assist software.
2. Baker Hughes
- Address – 17021 Aldine Westfield Road, Houston, Texas, United States.
- Year of Experience – 35 years (1987)
- Certificates – Nexus Oncore Cabinet, General US/CAN certifications, GE Mark Series Certifications, TMA certifications, LS2100E..
- Company Introduction – The Baker Hughes Corporation was founded by Walter G. Baker and George H. Hughes on October 26th, 1987, with an initial investment of $50 million. Since then they have grown to be worth over $30 billion with over 12,000 employees across 80 different countries worldwide.
The company also has additional offices throughout North America, Canada, Mexico, and USA and locations worldwide, including but not limited to China, Germany, India, Italy, and South Korea, among many others.
If you are looking for high-quality products at competitive prices, then look no further than Baker Hughes because they will not disappoint.The Baker Hughes Corporation is a multinational oilfield supply company based in Houston, Texas. The company specializes in products and services for inspecting small machinery components, including video borescopes, visual inspection devices, and other accessories.
- Products Offered – Food and beverage borescopes, video borescopes, fiberscopes, visual inspection devices and remote visual inspection.
- Address – Building 9B, Shenzhen Bay Eco-technology park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China.
- Year of Experience – 34 years (1988)
- Certificates – ISO 9001:2015, CE mark, and EU EN-12668.
- Company Introduction – NDT-KITS is a Chinese multinational company established in 1988, initially starting as an ultrasonic flaw detector manufacturer. The company has since grown exponentially, opening branches in other countries such as Australia, The UK, and the united states of America, just to name a few. With its headquarters in Shanghai, China, NDT-KITS has become one of the world’s leading borescopes suppliers for inspecting hard-to-reach areas. The company has worn many certifications, including the ISO 9001 and the EU EN-12668. NDT-KITS considers customer satisfaction as the top priority and works with its team of experienced professionals to provide top-tier services to all its customers globally.
- Products Offered – USB borescopes, automotive borescopes, articulating borescopes and probes, economy household borescopes, wireless video borescopes, and dual-lens USB borescopes.
- Address – 2520 RTE 176, Building 3, Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States
- Year of Experience – 27 Years (1995)
- Certificates – 511 MIL-STD-810G, NFPA 70, ISO 9001.
- Company Introduction – They have a team of experts ready to serve their customers and offer free servicing to all their products.
The company was established in 1995 and is under the management of Jerald M. Ewert, the company’s president. JME has provided thousands of borescopes cameras for onsite inspections to over 1000 customers for over 35 years. This company strives to provide quality products to suit the needs of all clients, with major applications in aircraft engine inspection and thin pipes inspection.
JME Technologies is a global leader in borescopes trading based in Illinois, USA. With over 25 years of combined experience in the borescope industry, JME ensures that it delivers quality products and services to all its clients worldwide.
- Products Offered – Blending borescopes, video probes, rigid borescopes, flexible borescopes, thin & flexible borescopes, pipe inspection cameras, turning tools, lighting tools, Machida borescopes and other accessories.
- Address – 265 Andrews Rd, Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053, United States
- Year of Experience – 102 years (1920)
- Certificates – ISO 9001:2008, UL Certificate.
- Company Introduction –
- The Lenox Borescope Company is an American innovator specializing in designing and manufacturing borescope cameras and furnace inspection devices. With over 100 years in the industry, they are one of the oldest companies in their field. Established in 1920, The Lenox Company has been at the forefront of technological innovation for decades. They provide high-quality and state-of-the-art devices which ensure high reliability. Lenox is known for providing the best products to its customers. With their headquarters in Philadelphia, when you order Lenox borescopes, you are guaranteed to get exactly what you need for your inspection needs.
- Products Offered – Rigid borescopes, sectional extendable borescopes, fiberscopes, micro borescopes, video scopes and borescopes accessories.
6. Gradient Lens Corporation
- Address – 207 Tremont St # 1, Rochester, NY 14608, USA
- Year of Experience – 22 Years (1980)
- Certificates – ISO 9001-2000, AS9100.
- Company Introduction – Founded in 1980, Gradient Lens Corporation is one of the oldest and most established companies on this list. Its core business is the designing, manufacturing, and marketing of complex optical instruments for high-end customers. Its borescopes are renowned for their reliability and are used by engineers and mechanics around the world including in the NASA space program. Its products are also sold in more than 30 countries, including the UK, France, Germany, and Australia. GLC is headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States. GLC has a manufacturing facility in Los Angeles that employs more than 120 workers.
- Products Offered – Rigid borescopes, fiber optics borescopes, video borescopes, benchtop video systems, lighting tools, and other borescope accessories.
- Address – Traverse City, Michigan, USA 49686
- Year of Experience – 12 years (2008)
- Certificates – ISO 9001, SGS certificate, E-Mark, CE, EMC, RoHS
- Company Introduction – ViewTech is one of the biggest manufacturers of borescopes and inspection equipment. Its products are used by the automotive, aeronautics, medical, computer manufacturing, and petrochemical industries. It has built a reputation for producing high-quality borescopes and other inspection equipment, and such items are often used in product testing and quality control. ViewTech products range from basic borescopes with magnification up to 6X and shutter speeds of 1/100 second to more advanced and sophisticated solutions. ViewTech is headquartered in Traverse City, Michigan, United States. The company’s production facilities are located in Michigan, the United States, and Shanghai, China. Gross revenues are estimated at $2 to $5 million annually.
- Products Offered – 6.0 mm borescopes, 3.9 mm borescopes, 2.8mm borescopes, 2.2mm borescopes, dual camera borescopes, far focus borescopes, and ultraviolet borescopes, infrared borescopes.
- Address – MEDIT INC, 1-1599 Dugald Rd Winnipeg, MB R2J 0H3, Canada.
- Year of Experience – 20 years (2002)
- Certificates – CE, UL, ETL, ISO 9001, ISO 13485,
- Company Introduction – Fiberscope manufactures industrial borescopes and other equipment for inspecting and maintaining machinery. The company’s products target various industries’ engineers, technicians, and maintenance personnel. Fiberscopes are flexible and can be used in various situations because they are cable-operated, which means they have no rotating parts and won’t damage delicate machinery. This is a significant advantage compared to other types of borescopes. L3 Technologies is one of the largest and most prominent companies on this list. It is headquartered in Winnipeg, Canada and employs more than 35,000 people worldwide. L3 Technologies has several production facilities in different countries such as Canada and the United States.
- Products Offered – Long Borescope, Small Diameter Borescope, Industrial Video Borescopes, Economy Inspection Cameras, Explosion Proof Borescope Cameras, Rigid Borescopes, Micro Borescopes, Flexible Borescope, Fiber Optic Borescope, Duct Cameras.
II. Affordable Borescope Manufacturer Recommend: NDT-KITS
Deciding which borescope company to turn to for quality products can take time and effort. Out of these top 8 borescope manufacturers, we recommend NDT-KITS. NDT-KITS is a fast-growing Chinese company that focuses on customer satisfaction. They ensure that all their products are delivered globally to all their customers within the required timelines.NDT-KITS uses quality materials to manufacture the products to ensure that all their products are reliable, durable, and affordable to offer all customers value for their money. Contact NDT-KITS today to order the borescope of your choice.
Borescopes are tools used to see inside or inspect the inside of very small holes or spaces. Such holes and spaces may exist, for example, in pipes, valves, and other components. A borescope is typically a long, flexible instrument inserted into the borehole and may have a light source and camera at the tip. Borescopes have many uses in various industries, in which they are used to inspect components and examine unserviceable parts.