Ultrasonic Transducer in the UK
Your Reliable Ultrasonic Transducer Supplier in the UK
- We have been supplying reliable ultrasonic transducers in the UK since 1988
- All transducers are made from high-quality materials to ensure quality and durability
- Transducers are designed to ensure precision and accuracy in inspection
- All our British customers have been satisfied with our services after using our ultrasonic probes
- All our products are price competitive and give you the best value for your money
- Our ultrasonic transducers have manuals for easy setup and use
How to Select Your Right Ultrasonic Transducer?
There are many kinds of ultrasonic transducers on the market. When you want to buy an ultrasonic transducer, there are many factors to consider. Here are some of the most important factors to consider when selecting your ultrasonic transducer.
- The type of material you will inspect: ultrasonic waves are high-frequency sound. The higher the frequency, the shorter the wavelength. As different materials have different sound speeds, the ultrasonic transducers generate ultrasonic waves with a particular frequency to transmit through them and return to the sensor.
- Thickness range of the materials to be inspected: some materials are thick or thin. Thick materials have a lot of physical volumes. This means there is a smaller probability for ultrasonic waves to be transmitted and received by the sensor. An ultrasonic wave is a sound wave, so it reflects off materials too thick or thin. This makes reading data more difficult and depends on which model you buy.
- Surface Geometry: For ultrasonic transducers, the surface geometry is very important, as well as the material. The size and shape of the transducer can affect the sensor performance and sensitivity to vibration. For example, if you want to inspect a glass cylinder with a high frequency of 300,000 cycles per second (Hz), then the glass’s thickness and diameter must be under these standards.
- Operating temperature: the performance of ultrasonic transducers may be affected if the temperature of the materials is too high or too low. When using it in a high-temperature environment, the device should be able to handle the heat and not deteriorate. However, with sub-zero temperatures, ultrasonic transducers should work as well as they would at regular temperatures.
Related Article: Ultrasonic Transducer Types
Related Article: How to Choose the Right Ultrasonic Transducer?
Products We Have for you
TOFD Ultrasonic Transducer UT0010$50.00 Add to Quote
Immersion Ultrasonic Transducer UT0011$50.00 Add to Quote
Dual Element Ultrasonic Transducer UT0012$50.00 Add to Quote
Dual Element Ultrasonic Transducer UT0013$50.00 Add to Quote
Immersion Ultrasonic Transducer UT0011a$50.00 Add to Quote
Immersion Ultrasonic Transducer UT0011b$50.00 Add to Quote
Immersion Ultrasonic Transducer UT0011c$50.00 Add to Quote
Immersion Ultrasonic Transducer UT0011d$50.00 Add to Quote
Angle Beam Ultrasonic Transducer UT0014$50.00 Add to Quote
Angle Beam Ultrasonic Transducer UT0014a$50.00 Add to Quote
Normal Beam Ultrasonic Transducer UT0015$50.00 Add to Quote
Normal Beam Ultrasonic Transducer UT0015a$50.00 Add to Quote
Normal Beam Ultrasonic Transducer UT0015b$50.00 Add to Quote
Normal Beam Ultrasonic Transducer UT0015c$50.00 Add to Quote
Soft Protective Membrane Probe UT0016$50.00 Add to Quote
Delay Line Ultrasonic Transducer UT0017$50.00 Add to Quote
Delay Line Ultrasonic Transducer UT0017a$50.00 Add to Quote
TRL Ultrasonic Transducer UT0018$50.00 Add to Quote
High Temperature Probe UT0019$50.00 Add to Quote
PVDF Piezoelectric Probe UT0020$50.00 Add to Quote
High Frequency Ultrasonic Transducer UT0021$50.00 Add to Quote
Why Global Clients Choose Us?
40 Years of Expertise
We have 40 years of experience in the professional production of ultrasonic flaw detectors, an annual output of more than 10,00 ultrasonic flaw detectors, thickness gauges, ultrasonic probes and calibration blocks.
Talented Engineers and support team
As of September 2021, we have a total of 125 employees, including nearly 45 professional and technical workers who are masters or doctorate degree holders.
Advanced production equipment
We have Complete machining workshop, CNC, CNC machine tools, and more than 50 other types of processing equipment,to ensure high-precision product parts.
Excellent After-Sales Service
We provided excellent after-sales service, including fast delivery, online training, immediate feedback of trouble shotting.
Ultrasonic Transducer in the UK - FAQs
Table of Contents
1. Ultrasonic Transducer Supplier in the UK Recommend
Cygnus Instruments have been supplying the industry with high-quality piezoelectric transducers for over 20 years. Based in Wellingborough, Cygnus Instruments is a leading supplier of ultrasonic transducers in the UK. They are able to offer a wide range of devices from piezoelectric to magnetostrictive. They are a respected company and can provide quality products along with knowledgeable customer service.
Founded in 1958, Sonatest is among the top manufacturers of ultrasonic transducers. They are based in Hull, UK, and have a fast delivery service. Sonatest specializes in the manufacture of various ultrasonic transducers and components. They have been able to produce devices in many different designs to suit the customer’s needs. Sonatest uses state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to ensure that they produce the best quality products around.
NDT-KITS is a leading supplier of ultrasonic transducers. They can provide high-quality products in the UK. They are also known for their outstanding customer service. They have over 15 years of experience in developing and manufacturing various ultrasonic transducers with applications in many industries. NDT-KITS takes pride in fast delivery and timely customer service regarding the quality of its products and services. A range of NDT-KITS products is available in their online catalog. Customers can select the ultrasonic transducer they want by the type, frequency and size or send a drawing or sketch to Ultrasonic Logic’s engineering department.
Phoenix is one of the leading manufacturers of ultrasonic transducers in the UK. Founded in 1983, they have over 20 years of experience in ultrasonic transducers and offer customers a wide range of products worldwide. Phoenix specializes in designing and manufacturing various ultrasonic transducers, components, and accessories. They aim to satisfy their customers’ needs by delivering top-notch products to meet their requirements. They employ advanced techniques to ensure that they produce high-quality products.
They are well known for their outstanding customer service and fast delivery. Their dedicated customer support team is always ready to help you out with any queries regarding their products or if you have questions regarding your application.
Precision Acoustics Ltd
Precision Acoustics Ltd is a leading supplier of ultrasonic transducers and components. They have a branch in the UK and strive to provide customers with high-quality products. Precision Acoustics specializes in designing and manufacturing various ultrasonic transducers, components, and accessories. They take pride in providing high-quality products. Every ultrasonic transducer is designed to meet the customer’s requirements. They have been able to construct devices in a variety of designs. A wide range of products is available in their online catalog.
Advanced NDT Limited
Advanced NDT Limited is a leading supplier of ultrasonic transducers and components. They have a branch in the UK and strive to provide customers with high-quality products. They are well known for their outstanding customer service and fast delivery. Their dedicated customer support team is always ready to help you out with any queries regarding their products or if you have questions regarding your application.
Related Article: Top 10 Ultrasonic Transducer Manufacturers
Ultrasonic transducers are very useful in many applications, such as measurements and testing. They can be used to scan the inside of tight or hard-to-reach places, such as the interior of cylinders or tanks, or the inside and outside of equipment such as pumps. Finding the right supplier of ultrasonic transducers can save you a lot of stress, time, and money. It is important to research before purchasing the product to ensure you are getting what you expect.
Ask our Experts for Solution!
If you are unable to find answers to any specific question, just click on the “Send Email” button. We will surely contact you within 12 hours.