Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge in Australia
Your Reliable Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Supplier in Australia
- Trusted manufacturer and supplier of Ultrasonic thickness gauges for Australian market since 1988
- Guaranteed quality products for over 25 years
- Uses quality parts in the manufacture of ultrasonic gauges to ensure quality products
- All products offer a smooth and great dependability
- Parts are made with materials that give a sense of luxury and high end
- Easy setup and installation ensure the safety of the users
- Products are affordable and give value for your money
Things to Consider When Buying an Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge from Australia
There are various factors that one should consider when buying an ultrasonic thickness gauge:
- Measurement factors such as flaw detection, corrosion, erosion, and thickness: A flaw may be hidden under the surface and can lead to serious problems. The ultrasonic thickness gauge can determine the type of flaw present on the surface and assist in rectifying any problem.
- Target materials: Each material has a different mechanism for the response of an ultrasonic thickness gauge.
- Accuracy of the gauge: It is important to have an accurate gauge that can give accurate results and help you save money.
- Level of skills required to operate the gauge: One should pay attention to the level of skills required to operate the gauge. Since it is always important to have a gauge that is easy to operate and gives accurate results, you should choose a gauge that is easy to use.
- Industrial and production standards: Every industry has set production standards and should be observed when using an ultrasonic thickness gauge.
Products We Have for you
A&B Scan Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UE0074$50.00 Add to Quote
A&B Scan Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UE0073$50.00 Add to Quote
A Scan Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UE0072$50.00 Add to Quote
High-Precision Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UE0071$50.00 Add to Quote
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UE0070 (with Coating mode)$50.00 Add to Quote
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge UE0068 (with Coating mode)$50.00 Add to Quote
Why Global Clients Choose Us?
40 Years of Expertise
We have 40 years of experience in the professional production of ultrasonic flaw detectors, an annual output of more than 10,00 ultrasonic flaw detectors, thickness gauges, ultrasonic probes and calibration blocks.
Talented Engineers and support team
As of September 2021, we have a total of 125 employees, including nearly 45 professional and technical workers who are masters or doctorate degree holders.
Advanced production equipment
We have Complete machining workshop, CNC, CNC machine tools, and more than 50 other types of processing equipment,to ensure high-precision product parts.
Excellent After-Sales Service
We provided excellent after-sales service, including fast delivery, online training, immediate feedback of trouble shotting.
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Australia - FAQ Guide
Table of Contents
1. Are Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges Bought in Australia Accurate?
Many factors affect the accuracy of an ultrasonic thickness gauge bought in Australia, such as accurate instrument calibration, material sound velocity uniformity, attenuation of sound and scattering, surface roughness, poor sound coupling, and curvature. You should consider all these factors when buying an ultrasonic thickness gauge to get the required accuracy. You can maintain the system while on your job site with proper calibration and accuracy of the ultrasonic thickness gauge.
2. Which Application can you Use an Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge?
- Aerospace Industry: Ultrasonic thickness gauges are used in the aerospace industry to ensure that all welds have been properly performed, inspected, and tested before constructing an aircraft or other structures. Before the welding is performed, an ultrasonic thickness gauge is used to test each weld for cracks and defects. Once the gauge has completed the inspection, a report of the results should be submitted to a supervisor.
- Non-destructive evaluation of steel structures: An ultrasonic thickness gauge is used in the non-destructive evaluation of steel structures where it is applied to the surface of a welded structure with a high frequency to measure its thickness.
- Metals and Castings: An ultrasonic thickness gauge is used in metal detecting, where it is used to find valuable objects such as precious stones and other metals. The gauge can be held above the ground or laid on it and put into scan mode as it moves over an area you want to search.
- Additive Manufacturing: An ultrasonic gauge is used in additive manufacturing, where the cells of a structure are built layer by layer. The thickness of each layer can be measured with an ultrasonic thickness gauge.
3. What are some Advantages of Importing from Australia?
- The gauges are non-destructive: The ultrasonic thickness gauges are not destructive as they do not physically remove any part of the material. Ultrasonic thickness gauges are used in the construction and surface inspection of structures such as aircraft, structures, and cars.
- High degree of accuracy: All ultrasonic gauges can give high degrees of accuracy. An ultrasonic gauge uses high-frequency sound waves that travel through a material’s surface. You can measure the material’s thickness depending on how fast the waves are transmitted.
- You can take measurements without accessing both sides of the target material.
- Relatively inexpensive: Ultrasonic thickness gauges are cheaper than other accurate thickness gauges. Ultrasonic thickness gauges cost just a fraction of a pitot tube, a laser gauge, or even an eddy current thickness gauge.
- Can be used through coatings: The ultrasonic thickness gauges can make accurate measurements. The sound waves do not scatter as they move through the coating.
4. Who are the Reliable Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Suppliers in Australia?
Panametrics are a leading source of ultrasonic thickness gauges in Australia. NASA even uses the company’s ultrasonic thickness gauges. With over 20 years in the market, the company offers the best ultrasonic thickness gauges at great prices. UT gauges from Panametrics offer various advanced features to explore the client’s different needs. You can get great deals on ultrasonic gauges by buying directly from the company’s online store.
Cygnus, a world-renowned ultrasonic thickness gauge supplier, has a powerful online store that offers various thickness gauges that the company uniquely designs. The company, which was founded in 1983, specializes in offering different types of ultrasonic gauges, such as digital, analog, and custom-made ones originally designed to inspect ships’ hulls. Cygnus offers global customer service and a one-year warranty for all its thickness gauge customers.
NDT-KITS is a global leader in offering ultrasonic thickness gauges across the world. The company has been an international supplier of ultrasonic thickness gauges since 1988. The company not only offers ultrasonic thickness gauges sold in China but also supplies its products to Australia and the rest of the world. NDT-KITS offers quality thickness gauges at affordable prices that are shipped to their customers directly.
Related Article: Top 10 Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Manufacturers
Related Article: How to Import Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges from China?
5. What should I Check Before Contacting the Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Supplier in Australia?
- Preventive maintenance: Before contacting the ultrasonic thickness gauge supplier in Australia, you should make sure that your gauge has been calibrated and calibrated for the purpose upon which it will be used.
- Price: Price is an important factor everyone looks into when making financial decisions. You should compare the price of the ultrasonic gauge from various suppliers and choose one that offers the best price.
- Quality: The supplier you choose should have the best ultrasonic gauges.
- Warranty: A warranty is also an important factor that should be considered when purchasing any equipment. A good supplier will offer a warranty to ensure that their clients are always satisfied with the quality of their products.
6. Why Choose our Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge: NDT-KITS?
- We are a global leader in ultrasonic thickness gauge manufacturing and distribution.
- We have been in this business for over 25 years since 1988.
- Our company is highly respected by customers who have personally tried our products globally.
- Our products are of good quality, reliable and offered at a fair price.
Ultrasonic thickness gauges from Australia are a great way to make accurate and non-destructive measurements. They are always created with high-quality standards to ensure they do not become faulty or break down on the job. You should always buy ultrasonic thickness gauges from suppliers that have been selling gauges for many years and enjoy a good reputation in their field.
Ask our Experts for Solution!
If you are unable to find answers to any specific question, just click on the “Send Email” button. We will surely contact you within 12 hours.